Saturday, July 28, 2012

Expectations

I often wonder if I am anything people perceived of me. Just last week…I had a dose of awakening of some sort. I know I am capable of something, not something great, but at least something I know I can do. And I am pretty aware that one should not live by other’s expectations. But, I am half-believer of it. I have live my life, not by others’ expectations, but “taking into consideration” what others expect of me. Because sometimes…we are deceived by our own perception, and it helps when you consider their opinion of you.

Please don’t try to be judgmental about this. Again, I am and will not live by their or your expectations when I know it will not do me good. Bottom line is: your opinion matters but the same will not control me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment