- It's against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
- The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old! (Hahaha that's gross!!)
- The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump! (How come Dumbo can fly?! Hihi)
- Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon. (Who would dare try? And tell me all about it. Hehe)
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open (Ma-try nga ito. Hahaha!)
- The average person laughs 10 times a day!
- What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.
- A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off! (So please make sure that you squeeze your foot when killing a cockroach)
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath. (I wouldn't even dare to, sa Asthma ako malalagot. Hehe!)
- It's against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland!
- A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
- An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
- Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle. (Who cares?! :p)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Some UNUSUAL FACTS
Saw this link "50 AMAZING BUT USELESS FACTS!". Well, some of them are not really "useless", rather unusual or funny on some thought.